- Patent pending pelvic stabilization with adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad for optimal stabilization.
- Isolates abdominal muscles and trains a more complete range of correct spinal flexion.
- Hip pad includes a curved lumbar section to promote a full range of motion.
- The complimentary motion is used in back extension. By pulling with the handles, the musculature of the upper back is also engaged promoting more complete involvement of the back extensors.
- Adjustable start provides six starting positions.
- Available with optional increment weight.