# 11051(Start RLD), 11050 (Total RLD)
- Self-aligning tibia pad provides for proper positioning without adjustment.
- Offset input arm allows for tibia pad adjustment without affecting the starting angle of the knee.
- Standard starting position Range Limiting Device maintains integrity of force curve while providing adjustment for appropriate starting position.
- Starting positions provided every 10°.
- Back pad is angled 100° from seat bottom to relieve hamstring tension.
- Back pad is one-hand adjustable from user seated position.
- Available with Total Range limiting.
- Range Limiting Device maintains integrity of force curve.
- Adjustable locking tibia pad.
- Starting and end positions provided every 10 ° and phased by 5°.
There are no reviews yet.